As the end of school approaches, and your teen looks forward to their senior year, summer is the perfect time to schedule a Senior Portrait Session.
- By creating your teen’s Senior Portraits before the school year starts, this senior milestone will already be accomplished.
- You can take advantage of our early summer cooler weather.
How Will We Use our Senior Portraits?
- If your school allows personalized images in the yearbook, these can be used in their portrait section, personality section, or for your Congratulation message at the end of the book.
- Milestone portraits to share with family.
- Many parents like to provide their teen with a Mini Book or other photo items, as a keepsake after graduation.
- We’ll go to a place with special meaning to your teen, or create a classic session in the studio.
- I also include another Cap & Gown Session at the end of their Senior Year, including a few end-of-high-school portraits. This second session is at no cost. It is my gift to you.
What a Parent Says
“My daughter requested her senior portraits be done with Donna. The session was at the beach with natural light, which is no easy feat, but they turned out beautifully. They are very high drama pictures. My daughter was in absolute heaven. Donna managed to capture her personality and essence in the portraits.
After the session, Isabela was so happy. She was charged with such good energy and was excited not just about the pictures but also about her future plans. I think having a formal session really helped kickstart the graduation transition. The portraits turned out beautifully. It was so hard to choose!
I would recommend Donna for senior portraits because she exudes calm and kindness. She puts everyone at ease very quickly and always maintains a professional demeanor. She knows what she’s doing, and she does it beautifully. Our final portraits exceeded our expectations.”
I am a Southern California based Portrait and Fine Art Photographer who sees the world a bit differently.
You can view more of my work here
Donna Edman Photography
To schedule a session or chat about your Portrait experience, call me!
Together, we can capture YOUR LIFE, One Image at a Time!